32: KV Hits TBP
The closing of KV Racing Technology lends itself to the title of this week’s edition of The Apex’s official podcast.
The KV news is interspersed among discussion of several other major headlines to come out of the week on Episode 32 of The Braking Point (TBP). Editor-in-Chief Aaron Durant and Executive Editor Ben Hinc also fill you in on the Verizon IndyCar Series’ open test at Phoenix Raceway last weekend.
Once the sports car, Mazda Road to Indy and IndyCar news is taken care of, Durant and Hinc offer their thoughts on the Verizon-powered mobile devices they are currently testing. The discussion ends up covering the current state of the battle between Apple, Google and several others on not only mobile but other platforms as well.[powerpress]
- Sportscar365: Lynn Completes Wayne Taylor Lineup for 12H Sebring, Petit Le Mans
- Sportscar365: Revised FOX IWSC TV Schedule, CTSC Listings Released
- The Apex: Taylor Brothers to Join Cadillac for SprintX Rounds
- RACER: Penske-Honda IMSA DPi expected in 2018
- RACER: Marino Franchitti among Sebring test additions
Mazda Road to Indy
- RACER: Team Pelfrey confirms Agren for 2017 USF2000 seat
- The Apex: Alberico Returning to Carlin for Second Season
- RACER: ECR appoints Audi LMP1 engineer for Hildebrand
- The Apex: Newgarden, Andretti Top First Day of Phoenix Test
- The Apex: Hildebrand Fastest in Incident-Filled Day 2 at Phoenix
- RACER: Kanaan rues loss of KV Racing
- RACER: Howard linked to Tony Stewart Indy 500 entry
- RACER: Juncos readies IndyCar program, aims for ’17 500
- RACER: Steak ‘n Shake back with Rahal IndyCar squad
- RACER: KV Racing Technology thanks fans, team members
- RACER: Smaller IndyCar teams under pressure, Coyne warns
The Braking Point is produced and distributed by The Apex.
Every corner has at least one apex, but The Apex stands alone at the intersection of business and entertainment for the NTT IndyCar Series.