31: Brake the Rules
During this week’s edition of The Braking Point podcast, Editor-in-Chief Aaron Durant and Executive Editor Ben Hinc live on the edge more than ever before.
For Episode 31 of The Apex’s official podcast, the website’s leaders discuss three headlines each out of sports car racing, the Mazda Road to Indy and the Verizon IndyCar Series before going in-depth on INDYCAR’s recently announced new rules and how they stack up against the latest updates from IMSA and NASCAR.
Hinc’s yet-to-be-trademarked Official and Elaborative Formula for Analyzing Motorsports Rules is put to the test against each individual new-for-2017 IndyCar rule as the pair discuss whether the updates are good for competition, fans, safety or a combination of those.[powerpress]
- RACER: O’Ward lands full-time Performance Tech drive
- Sportscar365: McLaren Unlikely to Enter GTD
- RACER: PWC sees record entries for 2017 with USAC registration system
Mazda Road to Indy
- The Apex: Carlin Adds Leist to Indy Lights Roster
- RACER: Piedrahita back with Pelfrey
- RACER: Carlin adds Claman DeMelo
- The Apex: Karam Back With DRR for Indy 500
- RACER: Cindric to call Newgarden’s race strategy
- RACER: Tony Stewart to sponsor third SPM Indy 500 entry
The Braking Point is produced and distributed by The Apex.
Every corner has at least one apex, but The Apex stands alone at the intersection of business and entertainment for the NTT IndyCar Series.