21: Just the Ticket
For the 21st consecutive week, The Braking Point podcast returns with an auditory update of the quiet holiday week for the Verizon IndyCar Series.
Editor in chief Aaron Durant and executive editor Ben Hinc go over the beginning of ticket sales and the loss of a title sponsor for the two month of May races as well as Josef Newgarden’s physical and mental preparation as he enters his new position in the paddock and more.[powerpress]
- RACER: INDYCAR: 101st Indianapolis 500, Indy GP tickets go on sale
- NBC Sports: The IndyCar Grand Prix no longer is sponsored by Angie’s List
- Motorsport: Tickets for 2017 Honda Indy Toronto on sale November 29
- RACER: PRUETT: New development for Newgarden
- Motorsport: Dixon says he could have “four, five or six” more years in IndyCar
The Braking Point is produced and distributed by The Apex.
Every corner has at least one apex, but The Apex stands alone at the intersection of business and entertainment for the NTT IndyCar Series.