20: Cars of the Future
Race cars of the future — both near and distant — are heavily featured in the 20th episode of The Apex’s official podcast, The Braking Point.
Mazda Motorsports driver Jonathan Bomarito offers insight on the new Mazda RT24-P Daytona Prototype international (DPi) car before The Apex’s leaders Aaron Durant and Ben Hinc discuss the relationship between autonomous vehicles and racing as well as all the Verizon IndyCar Series headlines from the week.[powerpress]
- The Apex: Bomarito: ‘We Have Very High Expectations’
- RACER: HILDEBRAND: Should autonomous cars race?
- The Apex: United Rentals, RLL Renew Partnership
- RACER: INDYCAR: Progressive move to PFC brakes
- Motorsport: Herta confident of big gains by Andretti Autosport in 2017
- RACER: INDYCAR: Series closing on universal aero kit maker
- The Apex: Hinchcliffe to Dance for Mirrorball Trophy on Final Night of DWTS
- The Apex: Hinchcliffe Finishes Runner-Up on DWTS
- RACER: INDYCAR: Fourth driver announcement soon – Edwards
- Motorsport: Pigot “totally focused” on retaining Carpenter ride in 2017
- RACER: INDYCAR: Complex times for KV Racing
The Braking Point is produced and distributed by The Apex.
Every corner has at least one apex, but The Apex stands alone at the intersection of business and entertainment for the NTT IndyCar Series.