For the 19th consecutive week, The Braking Point podcast hits The Apex featuring editor in chief Aaron Durant and executive editor Ben Hinc.
This time around, Durant and Hinc discuss this week’s driver confirmations and more in the Verizon IndyCar Series as well as the bout of IMSA WeatherTech SportsCar Championship news.[powerpress]
- The Apex: Mercedes-AMG Enters GTD
- The Apex: Riley to Head Two-Car Mercedes-AMG GT3 Effort
- The Apex: WeatherTech Racing to Field Mercedes-AMG GT3 in GTD Return
- The Apex: 12 Cars Provisionally Entered for November Test
- The Apex: Visit Florida Opts for Riley Mk. 30, Gibson Power
- The Apex: Van der Zande Joins Goossens at Visit Florida
- The Apex: Lexus RC F GT3 Makes IMSA Debut
- The Apex: Porsche Reveals Updated 911 RSR
- The Apex: Mazda RT24-P DPi Car Unveiled
- The Apex: Ed Jones Joins Coyne for 2017
- The Apex: Foyt Refreshes Lineup With Daly, Munoz
- The Apex: SPM Drops Indy Lights Program
- The Apex: PPG, Penske Extend Partnership With Multi-Year Deal
- The Apex: Hitachi Renews Partnership With Penske
- Motorsport: Carpenter wants more ovals on IndyCar schedule
- The Apex: Hinchcliffe, Burgess Advance to DWTS Finals
- RACER: INDYCAR: Rahal working on second car for Servia
- RACER: INDYCAR: Interest builds for final Ganassi seat
- Motorsport: Veach is “absolutely ready for IndyCar,” says Lights team manager
The Braking Point is produced and distributed by The Apex.
Every corner has at least one apex, but The Apex stands alone at the intersection of business and entertainment for the NTT IndyCar Series.