The official podcast of The Apex is back for a quick 75th episode that touches on the latest Pirelli World Challenge, IMSA WeatherTech SportsCar Championship, Mazda Road to Indy and Verizon IndyCar Series headlines.
With the end of 2017 closer than ever, preparations for next year are in full swing with team and driver announcements in all three segments of Episode 75.
- RACER: Pfaff Motorsports moves up to PWC with Hargrove
- Sportscar365: Tandy, Bamber Confirmed in IMSA Return
- RACER: Long, Nielsen to team in Wright Motorsports GTD Porsche
- RACER: Park Place GTD returns for North American Endurance Cup
Mazda Road to Indy
- The Apex: Donegan Wins Second Annual Scholarship Shootout
- RACER: Italian team RP Motorsport enters Pro Mazda Championship
- Motorsport: IndyCar evaluating points system change for Indy 500
- Motorsport: Frye salutes Barnhart, still seeks replacement in IndyCar Race Control
- The Apex: Carlin Steps Up to IndyCar With Chilton, Kimball
The Braking Point is produced and distributed by The Apex.