With 2018 just one month away and offseason testing ongoing for series and teams, driver announcements picked up in the final week of November for the IMSA WeatherTech SportsCar Championship.
A single Pirelli World Challenge headline kicks off Episode 73’s sports car segment followed by six IMSA updates. In the second half, the return of the Mazda Road to Indy segment leads into seven Verizon IndyCar Series topics.[powerpress]
- Sportscar365: K-PAX Planning PWC Return
- RACER: Mazda adds firepower with revised DPi roster
- RACER: More Acura NSX GT3s for IMSA?
- RACER: Performance Tech chooses ORECA for Prototype campaign
- Sportscar365: Daytona December Test Entry List Released
- RACER: JDC-Miller signs Trummer to second Prototype entry
- Sportscar365: De Phillippi Joins BMW Team RLL; Auberlen Set for NAEC Role
Mazda Road to Indy
- RACER: VeeKay to move up to Pro Mazda with Juncos
- RACER: Judging panel set for Mazda Road to Indy Scholarship Shootout
- RACER: IndyCar meets with more manufacturers
- RACER: IndyCar’s universal body kit deliveries under way
- RACER: Barnhart joins Harding Racing
- RACER: IndyCar aeroscreen tests expected early in 2018
- Motorsport: Phoenix Raceway to mark 25th anniversary of Andretti’s final win
- Motorsport: Jim Nabors dies aged 87
- Motorsport: Mexico IndyCar race delayed until at least 2019
The Braking Point is produced and distributed by The Apex.
Every corner has at least one apex, but The Apex stands alone at the intersection of business and entertainment for the NTT IndyCar Series.