Despite being a holiday week in the United States, there was no shortage of sports car and Verizon IndyCar Series news for the 72nd episode of The Braking Point.
This week on The Apex’s official podcast, Executive Editor Ben Hinc tackles the latest Pirelli World Challenge and IMSA WeatherTech SportsCar Championship updates including revised sporting regulations for both series.
The end of Danica Patrick’s full-time racing career leads off the IndyCar segment as the long offseason continues.[powerpress]
- RACER: Watkins Glen joins 10-event 2018 Pirelli World Challenge
- RACER: Callaway Competition USA announces works PWC program
- RACER: PWC announces changes to sporting regulations
- RACER: IMSA adds Roar incentives
- Sportscar365: Alonso Tests With United Autosports Ahead of Rolex 24 Debut
- RACER: Mazda continues hectic DPi testing program
- Sportscar365: New Restart Procedure Among Changes to Sporting Regs for 2018
- RACER: Shank closing on two-car NSX GT3 return
- RACER: Patrick to close career with Daytona, Indy in 2018
- RACER: Ganassi confirms Indy talks with Patrick
- Motorsport: Schmidt in talks with Shank, Harvey for part-time 2018 IndyCar deal
- RACER: Penske inks extension for Pagenaud sponsor DXC Technology
- NBC Sports: Report: hhgregg group sues Andretti Autosport over payments
- NBC Sports: INDYCAR reduces cost of universal aero kits
The Braking Point is produced and distributed by The Apex.
Every corner has at least one apex, but The Apex stands alone at the intersection of business and entertainment for the NTT IndyCar Series.