Deep into the offseason, sports car, Mazda Road to Indy and Verizon IndyCar Series news continues to trickle out from teams and series.
Leading off with the announcement of Pirelli World Challenge’s return to Portland International Raceway, Episode 70 of The Apex’s official podcast segues into IMSA WeatherTech Championship headlines before tackling the latest from North American open-wheel racing.[powerpress]
- RACER: PWC returning to PIR for Rose Cup Races
- Sportscar365: Penske Turns First Laps at Daytona with Acura DPi
- Sportscar365: Di Resta, Norris Get First Laps in United Autosports Ligier LMP2
- Sportscar365: Pla, Lapierre Complete ESM’s Lineup for TPNAEC Races
- Sportscar365: Rahal to Continue with BMW; Set for M8 GTE Debut
- RACER: Ganassi engineer Fry joins BMW Team RLL
- RACER: JDC-Miller retains P2 lineup
- Sportscar365: IMSA Opens IWSC Entry Application Process
Mazda Road to Indy
- RACER: IndyCar dampers to remain open for development
- Motorsport: Juncos still aiming for full-season IndyCar campaign in 2018
- Motorsport: Blaney wants to do Indy 500/Coke 600 double
- RACER: IndyCar tire allotment changes being considered
- RACER: Engineering changes for Rahal IndyCar squad
- Motorsport: Malloy leads Schmidt Peterson personnel revamp
The Braking Point is produced and distributed by The Apex.
Every corner has at least one apex, but The Apex stands alone at the intersection of business and entertainment for the NTT IndyCar Series.