The 64th consecutive week of The Apex’s official podcast begins with sports car headlines including a recap of this year’s penultimate IMSA WeatherTech SportsCar Championship round at Mazda Raceway Laguna Seca.
On the Verizon IndyCar Series side of Episode 64, the focus turns from the championship to offseason testing of the new 2018 bodywork.[powerpress]
- RACER: Michelin to replace Continental in IMSA from 2019
- RACER: Nielsen to leave Scuderia Corsa
- The Apex: Race Report: 2017 America’s Tire 250
- The Apex: Edwards Takes BMW to Laguna Seca Victory Lane
- The Apex: Van der Zande Scores Visit Florida’s First LMP2 Victory
- Sportscar365: Atherton: “Genuine Interest” for Common 2020 Global Prototype Regs
- RACER: WeatherTech Racing adds Long for Petit Le Mans
- Sportscar365: Jarvis Linked to Mazda Team Joest Drive
- RACER: Lamborghini continues IMSA GT partner search
- Sportscar365: Lexus Exploring Second Customer Team for 2018
- RACER: Bomarito joins Visit Florida team for Petit Le Mans
- Sportscar365: 38 Entries for Petit Le Mans
- Sportscar365: Action Express Confirms Nasr, Albuquerque for 2018
- Sportscar365: Team Penske to Enter Petit Le Mans
- RACER: Boston GP organizer sues city for $15.5m
- RACER: NBC reports ratings gains for 2017 IndyCar coverage
- RACER: Four cars for final 2018 IndyCar bodywork test
- RACER: IndyCar completes 2018 bodywork testing at Sebring
- RACER: Newgarden, Dixon, Hinchcliffe, Pigot get first taste of 2018 package
- RACER: ISM Connect secures naming rights to Phoenix Raceway
- RACER: Hinchcliffe’s engineer parts with SPM
- RACER: IndyCar sets 2018 testing guidelines
- RACER: Pocono confirms IndyCar return for 2018
The Braking Point is produced and distributed by The Apex.
What's Your Reaction?
Standing for independence and quality, The Apex publishes articles and produces a podcast for discerning IMSA WeatherTech SportsCar Championship and NTT IndyCar Series fans interested in going beyond the headline.