The official podcast of The Apex hits its 62nd consecutive week with Executive Editor Ben Hinc taking a look ahead to the season-ending GoPro Grand Prix of Sonoma as well as reviewing the latest sports car and Verizon IndyCar Series headlines.
Silly season is underway for IndyCar with driver confirmations beginning to trickle out. Pirelli World Challenge is ready to wrap up its GT and GTS seasons at Sonoma Raceway while the IMSA WeatherTech SportsCar Championship still has two races to go.[powerpress]
- Sportscar365: Long, Parente Set to Face Off Again for PWC Title in California
- Sportscar365: BAR1 Closing in on Oreca LMP2 Program
- RACER: Performance Tech zeroing in on P2 move
- RACER: Penske’s Petit Le Mans plans now uncertain
- Sportscar365: 33 Entries for Monterey
- Motorsport: Schmidt Peterson announces increased Honda involvement
- Motorsport: Schmidt: Hartley, Wickens on “28-driver” shortlist for 2018 ride
- RACER: Gommendy to drive third SPM car in 2018 Indy 500
- RACER: IndyCar’s Gateway race keeps date, start moved up
- RACER: Hartley tipped to join Ganassi
- RACER: IndyCar’s 2018 bodywork pricing set
- RACER: Stoneman making IndyCar push
- RACER: Pigot to pilot No. 21 ECR Chevy full-time in 2018
- RACER: Veach confirmed at Andretti
- RACER: Kahne considering partial IndyCar program in 2018
- The Apex: Race Report: 2017 GoPro Grand Prix of Sonoma
The Braking Point is produced and distributed by The Apex.
Every corner has at least one apex, but The Apex stands alone at the intersection of business and entertainment for the NTT IndyCar Series.