The Apex’s Executive Editor Ben Hinc is back for the 57th consecutive week of The Braking Point podcast with sports car and Verizon IndyCar Series news as well as a recap of the 2017 Continental Tire Road Race Showcase at Road America.
The episode wraps up with Hinc taking a stand on which team — Chip Ganassi Racing or Team Penske — holds the advantage heading into the final four races of the year.[powerpress]
- RACER: 101 Pirelli World Challenge entries set for Utah Motorsports Campus
- The Apex: 2018 WeatherTech Championship Schedule Includes 12 Venues
- Sportscar365: Nissan Onroak DPi Debuts New Electronics Package
- The Apex: Race Report: 2017 Continental Tire Road Race Showcase
- The Apex: Hand Puts Ford Back in Victory Lane at Road America
- The Apex: Derani Snaps Cadillac Streak With Road America Win
- RACER: Risi confirms IMSA GTLM return
- Sportscar365: Porsche Confirms 911 RSR Customer Program, Increased GT Focus
- Sportscar365: Joest Set for Two-Phase Mazda DPi Testing Program
- YouTube: Acura ARX-05 Prototype Race Car Teaser
- RACER: Drivers impressed by new Gateway surface
- Motorsport: Urrutia claims to be close to IndyCar deal for 2018
- RACER: Brown weighing options on Alonso’s Indy future
- RACER: Carpenter weighing 2018 options
- NBC Sports: City Council unanimously votes to keep IndyCar in Long Beach
- RACER: Fall/winter tests targeted for IndyCar aeroscreen
The Braking Point is produced and distributed by The Apex.
Every corner has at least one apex, but The Apex stands alone at the intersection of business and entertainment for the NTT IndyCar Series.