The Apex’s leaders Aaron Durant and Ben Hinc return to The Braking Point for the 55th consecutive week to recap the GT-only IMSA WeatherTech SportsCar Championship race at Lime Rock Park, preview the upcoming weekend at the Mid-Ohio Sports Car Course and more.
From Visit Florida Racing trading one LMP2 car for another to Felix Rosenqvist discussing his interest in the Verizon IndyCar Series to INDYCAR launching and testing the 2018 aero kit, Episode 55 of The Apex’s official podcast is just as busy as the weekend ahead at Mid-Ohio.[powerpress]
- Sportscar365: Hedlund Withdraws from PWC; Two-Car K-PAX Effort for Mid-Ohio
- Sportscar365: R. Ferri Set for Return With Marcelli at Mid-Ohio
- Sportscar365: Mercedes-AMG Unveils GT4 Contender
- Sportscar365: European Interest Growing for ‘Florida 36 Hours’
- The Apex: Race Report: 2017 Northeast Grand Prix
- The Apex: Porsche Conquers Lime Rock With 1-2 Finish
- RACER: Visit Florida Racing trades Riley for Ligier
Mazda Road to Indy
- USF2000: USF2000 Battle Intensifies Heading into the Final Three Races
- Pro Mazda: Franzoni, Martin Continue their Tussle for Pro Mazda Honors
- Indy Lights: Crucial Weekend at Mid-Ohio Beckons for Mazda Road to Indy Racers
- RACER: IndyCar unveils 2018 bodykit
- RACER: Honda, Chevy on same 2018 test plan
- RACER: Rosenqvist keen to join IndyCar’s young guns
- The Apex: Race Report: 2017 Honda Indy 200
The Braking Point is produced and distributed by The Apex.
Every corner has at least one apex, but The Apex stands alone at the intersection of business and entertainment for the NTT IndyCar Series.