54: A Game of Dominoes
The official podcast of The Apex is back for its 54th consecutive week with Executive Editor Ben Hinc taking the helm to review the latest sports car, Mazda Road to Indy and Verizon IndyCar Series news.
Episode 54 of The Braking Point begins with IMSA WeatherTech SportsCar Championship headlines and a brief recap of the first day of on-track activity at Lime Rock Park before segueing into open-wheel action from the streets of Toronto.
An in-depth topic focused on the beginning of IndyCar’s silly season closes out the episode.[powerpress]
- Sportscar365: Norris Joins United Autosports for Rolex 24
- Sportscar365: DC Racing Exploring Daytona, Sebring LMP2 Effort
- Sportscar365: Porsche Closing In on Customer GTE Program
- Sportscar365: Multiple BoP Changes for Lime Rock
- Sportscar365: Long to Join Morad in Alegra Porsche for Lime Rock
- The Apex: Joest to Run Mazda DPi Team in 2018
- Sportscar365: Doonan: 2018 Mazda DPi Drivers to Be Decided By End of Season
- Sportscar365: BMW Teases New M8 GTE as Testing Begins
- The Apex: Race Report: 2017 Northeast Grand Prix
Mazda Road to Indy
- The Apex: Thompson Dominates First Toronto Race
- The Apex: Thompson Sweeps USF2000 in Toronto
- The Apex: Kaiser Stretches Points Lead With Toronto Victory
- The Apex: Kaiser Takes Toronto Indy Lights Weekend
- RACER: Bourdais prepping for August test
- The Apex: Race Report: 2017 Honda Indy Toronto
- The Apex: Castroneves Starts Strong in Opening Toronto Practice
- The Apex: Pagenaud Makes Friday Penske Perfect in Toronto
- RACER: Aleshin expected to return at Mid-Ohio
- The Apex: Pagenaud Back on Top in Third Toronto Practice
- RACER: IndyCar confirms Montoya, Servia to test 2018 aero
- The Apex: Pagenaud Shatters Track Record, Earns Toronto Pole
- The Apex: Qualifying Crash Temporarily Sidelines Gutierrez
- The Apex: Newgarden Continues Penske’s Toronto Success in Warm-Up
- The Apex: Newgarden Finds Luck, Victory on Toronto Streets
- RACER: Andretti confirms Chevy talks
- RACER: Rosenqvist gets second Ganassi test
- RACER: Marotti returns for three races with SPM
- RACER: MILLER: 2018’s most wanted
- Motorsport: Does Helio Castroneves have to leave IndyCar?
The Braking Point is produced and distributed by The Apex.
Every corner has at least one apex, but The Apex stands alone at the intersection of business and entertainment for the NTT IndyCar Series.