53: Timely Win for Helio
Aaron Durant and Ben Hinc return to The Braking Point to kick off the second year for The Apex’s official podcast with Episode 53, recapping IMSA WeatherTech SportsCar Championship, Mazda Road to Indy and Verizon IndyCar Series racing and covering all the news from the past week.
The intriguing Mobil 1 SportsCar Grand Prix from Canadian Tire Motorsport Park is recapped before The Apex’s leaders Durant and Hinc discuss the MRTI and IndyCar action from Iowa Speedway.
And with open-wheel racing following IMSA and taking its turn appearing north of the border this weekend, Episode 59 also features a preview of the 2017 Honda Indy Toronto.[powerpress]
- The Apex: Race Report: 2017 Mobil 1 SportsCar Grand Prix
- Sportscar365: “Too Early to Tell” On Additional Lexus GTD Entries
- Sportscar365: Hawksworth OK After Heavy Crash in Practice 3
- Sportscar365: BMW Takes Second Straight GTLM Win with 1-2 at CTMP
- Sportscar365: Cameron, Curran Win Crazy, Rain-Affected Race at CTMP
- The Apex: Penske to Run Acura DPi Program in 2018
- Sportscar365: Additional LMP2s Likely for 2018; Mixed Views on Class Direction
- Sportscar365: Lime Rock to Host First GT Showdown of Season
Mazda Road to Indy
- The Apex: Askew Dominant in Oval Debut at Iowa
- The Apex: Leist Storms to Iowa Victory
- RACER: Indy Lights, USF2000 set for Toronto doubleheader
- RACER: IndyCar renews transmission deal with Xtrac
- RACER: Gateway confirms repaving plans, fan-friendly improvements
- The Apex: Race Report: 2017 Iowa Corn 300
- The Apex: Newgarden Fastest in First Iowa Practice
- The Apex: Power Secures Fourth Pole of 2017 at Iowa
- The Apex: Pagenaud Tops Final Iowa Practice
- The Apex: Castroneves Ends Drought With Iowa Win
- Motorsport: IndyCar to test F1-style Shield
- RACER: Phoenix, Long Beach to run back-to-back in 2018
- Motorsport: Chevrolet open to supplying Andretti Autosport in IndyCar
- The Apex: Saavedra Replacing Aleshin for Toronto
- The Apex: Race Report: 2017 Honda Indy Toronto
The Braking Point is produced and distributed by The Apex.
Every corner has at least one apex, but The Apex stands alone at the intersection of business and entertainment for the NTT IndyCar Series.