Nearing its first birthday, The Braking Point podcast returns for the 49th consecutive week with full discussion around the championships and events covered by The Apex.
As the most recent Verizon IndyCar Series round, the intriguing Rainguard Water Sealers 600 from Texas Motor Speedway this past weekend takes center stage on Episode 49.
Editor-in-Chief Aaron Durant rants about fans not doing their part to support the action, Executive Editor Ben Hinc states that the series is at fault for the race’s heightened danger and both of The Apex’s leaders find James Hinchcliffe’s “that’s adorable” comment to be hilarious.
For the in-depth topic this week, Durant and Hinc dive into just how costly the Texas race was for the teams.[powerpress]
Mazda Road to Indy
- RACER: Rahal closing in on second IndyCar entry for 2018
- The Apex: Race Report: 2017 Rainguard Water Sealers 600
- The Apex: Dixon Fastest in First Texas Practice
- The Apex: Kimball Earns First Career Pole at Texas
- RACER: Carpenter cracks 224 mph in final Texas practice
- The Apex: Power Holds on to Win Texas Thriller
- RACER: Alonso on Indy future – ‘I’m very open to anything’
- RACER: Texas crash damage estimated at $1.8 million
The Braking Point is produced and distributed by The Apex.
Every corner has at least one apex, but The Apex stands alone at the intersection of business and entertainment for the NTT IndyCar Series.