With three total races from the Chevrolet Detroit Grand Prix presented by Lear weekend to discuss, the 48th edition of The Apex’s official podcast comes in at nearly two hours in length.
This week, Editor-in-Chief Aaron Durant and Executive Editor Ben Hinc hit The Braking Point to discuss the 100-minute Chevrolet Sports Car Classic and the pair of 70-lap Chevrolet Dual in Detroit contests — the only Verizon IndyCar Series races held on consecutive days in recent years.
A few news headlines are taken care of following the race recaps before The Apex’s leaders turn their attention to the ongoing saga of Dale Coyne Racing’s No. 18 Honda for this week’s in-depth topic.[powerpress]
- The Apex: Race Report: 2017 Chevrolet Sports Car Classic
- The Apex: Fittipaldi Leads Cadillac 1-2 in First Detroit Practice
- The Apex: Cameron Leads Cadillac Sweep of Practice 2
- The Apex: Aschenbach Prevails in Thrilling GTD Qualifying
- Sportscar365: Action Express Sweeps Front Row in Bizarre Qualifying at Detroit
- The Apex: Legge, Lally Capture First Acura Win on Belle Isle
- The Apex: Taylors Keep Streak Alive With Belle Isle Win
- Sportscar365: Habul Placed on Probation for Detroit Accident
- Sportscar365: Rebellion to Skip Watkins Glen
- Sportscar365: COTA to Host Rescheduled SprintX Round
Mazda Road to Indy
- The Apex: Race Report: 2017 Chevrolet Dual in Detroit
- The Apex: Rahal Tops First Detroit Practice
- The Apex: Castroneves Paces Practice 2 at Belle Isle
- The Apex: Rahal Snatches Detroit Pole After Penalty for Castroneves
- The Apex: Rahal Takes Commanding Victory in Race 1
- The Apex: Sato on Pole for Second Detroit Race
- The Apex: Rahal Sweeps Detroit Weekend
- RACER: Gutierrez not cleared by IndyCar to run at Texas
- RACER: Vautier to drive for Coyne at Texas
- RACER: Dallara chosen for 2018 IndyCar bodywork
The Braking Point is produced and distributed by The Apex.
Every corner has at least one apex, but The Apex stands alone at the intersection of business and entertainment for the NTT IndyCar Series.