The 47th episode of The Braking Point is the first edition of The Apex’s official podcast following the remarkable 101st Running of the Indianapolis 500.
Aaron Durant and Ben Hinc go over the main talking points ahead of the IMSA WeatherTech SportsCar Championship’s upcoming visit to Belle Isle before telling the story of the Freedom 100 and Indianapolis 500.
Due to being short on time, The Apex’s leaders bring one interesting Verizon IndyCar Series topic to the table rather than going over all of the week’s headlines. Durant and Hinc then offer their thoughts on the selection of Fernando Alonso as Rookie of the Year at the Indy 500 over Ed Jones.[powerpress]
Mazda Road to Indy
- The Apex: Sato Surfaces in Final Laps for First Indy 500 Triumph
- The Apex: Tracking Sato’s ‘500’ Victory
- Motorsport: Gutierrez targeting Coyne IndyCar seat for Detroit
- RACER: Indy experience pays as 40-somethings rule
- NBC Sports: Inside the 2017 Indy 500 Rookie Voting Process
The Braking Point is produced and distributed by The Apex.
Every corner has at least one apex, but The Apex stands alone at the intersection of business and entertainment for the NTT IndyCar Series.