The fourth IMSA WeatherTech SportsCar Championship race of the year is recapped, a week of Verizon IndyCar Series news is discussed and the INDYCAR Grand Prix is previewed on the 44th edition of The Braking Point podcast.
After telling the story of all four classes in the Advance Auto Parts SportsCar Showdown at Circuit of The Americas, The Apex’s leaders Aaron Durant and Ben Hinc dive into Fernando Alonso’s first laps at the Indianapolis Motor Speedway, Jay Frye’s response to Phoenix complaints, international IndyCar races, Spencer Pigot’s Indianapolis 500 ride and more.[powerpress]
- The Apex: Corvette Prevails for COTA Victory
- The Apex: Taylors Dominate at COTA for Fourth Straight Win
- The Apex: Alonso Turns First Laps at IMS
- RACER: Frye sure 2018 aero will fix Phoenix show
- RACER: Mecum Auctions to sponsor Karam’s Indy 500 ride
- Motorsport: Mark Miles: Luring F1 drivers to Indy is “not a strategy”
- Motorsport: China, Mexico among four possible new IndyCar races
- The Apex: Pigot Joins Juncos for Second ‘500’
- RACER: IMS partners with Indiana Donor Network
- The Apex: 2017 INDYCAR Grand Prix Race Report
The Braking Point is produced and distributed by The Apex.
Every corner has at least one apex, but The Apex stands alone at the intersection of business and entertainment for the NTT IndyCar Series.