Despite winning the Verizon IndyCar Series title last year, it took until last weekend’s Desert Diamond West Valley Phoenix Grand Prix for Simon Pagenaud to join a rather select group of people: winners of an Indy car race on an oval.
The Apex’s Editor-in-Chief Aaron Durant and Executive Editor Ben Hinc discuss the entire Phoenix weekend, from pre-race headlines to the lone practice session to the checkered flag to post-race headlines, with IMSA WeatherTech SportsCar Championship and Pirelli World Challenge reviewing and previewing mixed in as well.[powerpress]
- The Apex: 40 Cars Set for COTA Visit
- Sportscar365: Chase, Gottsacker Confirmed in TRG Porsche for COTA
- The Apex: Jamin Wins Debut GTS Race in Virginia
- The Apex: Jamin Holds Off Courtney to Complete VIR Sweep
- The Apex: TR3 Ferrari Wins Hectic SprintX Season Opener
- Sportscar365: Dalziel, Morad Win SprintX Race 2 Under Yellow
- Sportscar365: PWC Exploring Extended Sprint Races for 2018
- RACER: Foyt recovering from stem cell treatment
- RACER: Dixon ‘surprised’ to be P2 in IndyCar points
- RACER: Ganassi swaps engineers for Kanaan, Kimball
- The Apex: Newgarden Tops Windy Practice at Phoenix
- The Apex: Castroneves Scores Third Phoenix Pole
- The Apex: Downforce Factors Into Phoenix Qualifying
- The Apex: Pagenaud Takes First Oval Victory at Phoenix
- RACER: Rahal chasing answers to dismal start of 2017
- Motorsport: Foyt says Chevrolet unfamiliarity is still hurting team pace
- RACER: Pigot close to Indy 500 return
- Motorsport: Juncos to reveal Indy 500 drivers “in the next two days”
The Braking Point is produced and distributed by The Apex.
Every corner has at least one apex, but The Apex stands alone at the intersection of business and entertainment for the NTT IndyCar Series.