Will Power’s misfortune at the end of this past weekend’s Honda Indy Grand Prix of Alabama gives Episode 42 of The Apex’s official podcast its name.
The weekend featured not only the Verizon IndyCar Series but two rungs of the Mazda Road to Indy ladder as well. Editor-in-Chief Aaron Durant and Executive Editor Ben Hinc discuss all the Barber Motorsports Park action plus the week’s many headlines on the 42nd edition of The Braking Point.
The duo concludes the episode with an in-depth look at the Verizon IndyCar Series’ upcoming visit to Phoenix Raceway for the first oval event of the season.[powerpress]
- RACER: Lone Star Racing to debut Mercedes-AMG GT3 at COTA
- Sportscar365: Henzler to Join Porsche at COTA Ahead of Bruni Arrival
- Sportscar365: Bonanomi Replaces Kimber-Smith at PR1/Mathiasen for COTA
- Sportscar365: Oversubscribed Entry for SprintX at VIR; DIME Added as Alternate
- RACER: Kane to race K-PAX McLaren in PWC SprintX
- RACER: Black Swan adds Bleekemolen for PWC’s SprintX championship
- RACER: PWC SprintX champ Mills Racing elects not to return for 2017
- Sportscar365: Autometrics Commits to Full SprintX Season in GT Cup
- RACER: Morad joins CRP Racing for PWC SprintX
- RACER: Scuderia Corsa confirms PWC SprintX program
- Sportscar365: Cadillac Yet to Declare Driver Pairings for VIR
Mazda Road to Indy
- RACER: SPM, Belardi form Lights driver development program
- RACER: Road to Indy TV unveils Xbox One app
- The Apex: Askew Wins Barber Race 1 From Pole
- The Apex: Askew Increases Points Lead With Barber Sweep
- The Apex: Jamin Earns First Indy Lights Victory at Barber
- The Apex: Herta Wins Race 2 From Pole
- Race Report: 2017 Honda Indy Grand Prix of Alabama
- The Apex: Penske Sweeps Opening Barber Practice
- The Apex: Andretti Fastest in Second Friday Practice
- The Apex: Power Paces Practice 3 at Barber
- The Apex: Power Extends Penske Pole Streak to Barber
- The Apex: Andretti Tops Wet Morning Warm-Up
- The Apex: Newgarden Earns First Victory With Penske at Barber
- RACER: Bretzman to engineer Alonso Indy entry
- RACER: Hildebrand cleared to return at Phoenix
- Race Report: 2017 Desert Diamond West Valley Phoenix Grand Prix
The Braking Point is produced at distributed by The Apex.
Every corner has at least one apex, but The Apex stands alone at the intersection of business and entertainment for the NTT IndyCar Series.