41: Race Trim at the Barber
With two rungs of the Mazda Road to Indy hitting Barber Motorsports Park’s 17 turns this weekend, the ladder system of the Verizon IndyCar Series makes a triumphant return to The Braking Point.
Editor-in-Chief Aaron Durant and Executive Editor Ben Hinc begin with a few sports car headlines before diving into the latest on the Tatuus PM-18 and Indy Lights Presented by Cooper Tires’ historic 400th race.
The latest Verizon IndyCar Series news and a look ahead to the weekend of racing in Alabama finish out the 41st episode of the official podcast of The Apex.[powerpress]
- Sportscar365: Bonanomi Tipped for PR1/Mathiasen Drive after COTA Test
- Sportscar365: Montecalvo, Sanchez Confirmed in Always Evolving Nissan for SprintX
- The Apex: SprintX Entrants Capped at 35 for VIR
Mazda Road to Indy
- RACER: Pro Mazda Tatuus PM-18 impresses at test
- RACER: Flinn Lazier to race USF2000 for NWR at Barber
- The Apex: Indy Lights to End Barber Weekend With 400th Race
- The Apex: 15 Drivers Set for Barber Doubleheader
- RACER: New ‘Back Home in Indiana’ singer for Indy 500
- The Apex: Veach Replacing Injured Hildebrand at Barber
- Motorsport: Penske engineer worried over potential Chevy deficit at Indy
- RACER: Beach Whiskey, Outback Steakhouse to sponsor IndyCar Qualifying Day at Phoenix
- AP: So what that Alonso is racing the Indy 500?
- Motorsport: Mario Andretti livid over critical Alonso Indy 500 column
- Race Report: 2017 Honda Indy Grand Prix of Alabama
The Braking Point is produced and distributed by The Apex.
Every corner has at least one apex, but The Apex stands alone at the intersection of business and entertainment for the NTT IndyCar Series.