39: Racing, the Seaside Way
The IMSA WeatherTech SportsCar Championship, Pirelli World Challenge and Verizon IndyCar Series, along with other support series, are set to storm down Long Beach’s Seaside Way and the remainder of the historic Southern Californian street circuit this weekend.
Naturally, the 43rd annual Toyota Grand Prix of Long Beach takes center stage on this week’s edition of The Braking Point.
The Apex’s leaders Aaron Durant and Ben Hinc preview the week’s news before pondering what to expect from the weekend’s on-track action.[powerpress]
- RACER: IMSA Cadillac slowed again with Long Beach BoP
- Sportscar365: Bruni to Replace Estre in Porsche IMSA Lineup
- The Apex: Mazda RT24-P Set for Debut on Home Streets
- The Apex: Revived Prototype Class Nears Street Circuit Introduction
- Sportscar365: Owen Joins Kimber-Smith in PR1/Mathiasen Ligier for Long Beach
- Sportscar365: 23 GT3 Entries for PWC at Long Beach
- Sportscar365: Udell Promoted to GT After Strong Debut in St. Pete
- Sportscar365: GMG Confirms Halliday for Partial SprintX Schedule
- Race Report: BUBBA burger Sports Car Grand Prix at Long Beach
- The Apex: United Fiber & Data to Back Andretti at Select Races
- Motorsport: Q+A with team owner Sam Schmidt on 2018 IndyCar
- RACER: Daly keen to learn from Munoz
- RACER: “Loki the Wolf Dog” to sponsor Pigot for Long Beach
- Motorsport: Carpenter confirms two cars for Indy, Pigot free to look elsewhere
- RACER: Vasser weighs up his future
- Motorsport: NTT DATA to sponsor both Kanaan and Dixon at Long Beach
- RACER: Pocono adds more SAFER barriers
- RACER: Bourdais tops Honda Sonoma test
- Race Report: 2017 Toyota Grand Prix of Long Beach
The Braking Point is produced and distributed by The Apex.
Every corner has at least one apex, but The Apex stands alone at the intersection of business and entertainment for the NTT IndyCar Series.