With an action-packed weekend on the streets of Long Beach fast approaching for three of the racing championships covered at The Apex, there was no shortage of topics on Episode 38 of The Braking Point podcast.
Editor-in-Chief Aaron Durant and Executive Editor Ben Hinc go in-depth on the week’s IMSA WeatherTech SportsCar Championship, Pirelli World Challenge and Verizon IndyCar Series news before going ultra in-depth on Wednesday’s big reveal by INDYCAR of more 2018 aero kit photos.
The Apex’s leaders dissect each detail highlighted in the new photos and touch on all things relevant to the sleek new car.[powerpress]
- Sportscar365: WTR, Performance Tech, Porsche Maintain TPNAEC Lead After Sebring
- Sportscar365: 35 Entries for Long Beach
- Sportscar365: Regitz, Wilson Set for SprintX Program in TRG Aston Martin GT3
- Sportscar365: Marcelli Confirmed at R. Ferri for SprintX Rounds
- Sportscar365: McCann Set for PWC Return with Audi, Skeen
- RACER: Veach closing in on Indy 500 drive
- Motorsport: Bourdais “the same quality driver he always was,” says race engineer
- Motorsport: Munoz feels Andretti/Foyt and Honda/Chevrolet differences
- RACER: Winds impact speeds at IMS IndyCar test
- Motorsport: Honda has retained its speedway advantage, says lead race engineer
- NBC Sports: Conor Daly set for American Ninja Warrior on NBC
- RACER: Yacaman pursuing Indy 500 seat
- The Apex: Mann Returning to Coyne for Sixth ‘500’
- The Apex: INDYCAR Reveals Further Design Details of 2018 Aero Kit
The Braking Point is produced and distributed by The Apex.
Every corner has at least one apex, but The Apex stands alone at the intersection of business and entertainment for the NTT IndyCar Series.