37: So Long, Florida
The Apex’s Editor-in-Chief Aaron Durant and Executive Editor Ben Hinc return for the 37th week of The Braking Point to tackle the second-longest race on the IMSA WeatherTech SportsCar Championship schedule as well as the latest Verizon IndyCar Series headlines.
It was a Cadillac-dominated day at the Mobil 1 Twelve Hours of Sebring with the three DPi-V.Rs sweeping the podium of the endurance racing classic while in GT Le Mans, Corvette Racing denied Ford a Florida sweep.
On the IndyCar side, Juan Pablo Montoya’s return and testing at Barber Motorsports Park are discussed ahead of an in-depth topic focused on Honda’s staying power after a strong performance to open the season on the streets of St. Petersburg.[powerpress]
Race Report: 2017 Mobil 1 Twelve Hours of Sebring
- RACER: Montoya looks forward to Indy GP
- Motorsport: Penske: Newgarden is “key”, Castroneves may have sportscar future
- Motorsport: IndyCar brake issues are being resolved, says PFC director
- The Apex: Power Tops Test Day at Barber
- Motorsport: Is Honda’s IndyCar revival for real?
The Braking Point is produced and distributed by The Apex.
Every corner has at least one apex, but The Apex stands alone at the intersection of business and entertainment for the NTT IndyCar Series.