36: If You Ain’t First, Try Last
Sebastien Bourdais’ remarkable last-to-first drive on the streets of St. Petersburg this past weekend to open the 2017 Verizon IndyCar Series season takes center stage on The Apex’s official podcast this week.
On Episode 36 of The Braking Point, which was recorded as Editor-in-Chief Aaron Durant’s 18th birthday arrived, The Apex’s leaders go in depth on every race that took place during the St. Petersburg weekend — from all four Pirelli World Challenge races to the six exciting Mazda Road to Indy contests.
Then, Executive Editor Ben Hinc aids Durant in going over each IndyCar session of the weekend. From Practice 1 to the Firestone Fast 6 to the 110-lap race, it was an intriguing weekend that didn’t fail to surprise at every opportunity it got.
A preview of this weekend’s Mobil 1 Twelve Hours of Sebring for the IMSA WeatherTech SportsCar Championship serves as the in-depth topic on Episode 36.[powerpress]
- The Apex: Revised Turn 3 Alters St. Pete Layout
- The Apex: Aquilante Wins GTS Race 1 in St. Pete
- The Apex: Aquilante Sweeps GTS at St. Pete
- The Apex: Parente Dominates St. Pete Race 1
- The Apex: Long Wins Race 2 on St. Pete Streets
Mazda Road to Indy
- The Apex: Megennis Victorious in First USF2000 Race of 2017
- The Apex: Askew Takes Soul Red Car to Victory Lane in Race 2
- The Apex: Martin Begins Pro Mazda Season With Win
- The Apex: Martin Sweeps Pro Mazda in Series Debut
- The Apex: Telitz Storms to Victory in Indy Lights Season Opener
- The Apex: Herta Runs Away With Indy Lights Race 2
- The Apex: Chevrolet, Honda Sign Multi-Year Extensions
- The Apex: Andretti Tops First Practice of 2017
- The Apex: Dixon Fastest on Friday at St. Pete
- The Apex: Dixon Tops Honda-Dominated Practice 3
- The Apex: Power Earns Third Consecutive St. Pete Pole
- The Apex: Dixon Fastest to Begin Race Day
- The Apex: Bourdais Wins From Last at St. Pete
- The Apex: Bourdais Enjoys ‘Redemption Day’
The Braking Point is produced and distributed by The Apex.
Every corner has at least one apex, but The Apex stands alone at the intersection of business and entertainment for the NTT IndyCar Series.