The Apex’s leaders Aaron Durant and Ben Hinc return to The Braking Point with full force this week for the show’s 34th episode.
The website’s editor-in-chief and executive editor get you up to speed on IMSA WeatherTech SportsCar Championship and Mazda Road to Indy testing from the past week plus news on both of those series as well as the Verizon IndyCar Series.
Episode 34 ends with Durant and Hinc diving deeper into the revitalized idea of IndyCar racing outside of the United States.[powerpress]
- Sportscar365: Ford Planning Three-Car Effort for 12H Sebring
- Sportscar365: Montoya: “Time Will Tell” On Sports Car Future
- Sportscar365: Taylor Ends Sebring Test On Top
- Sportscar365: Owen Confirmed in United Autosports Ligier for 2018 Rolex 24
- RACER: Pirelli World Challenge releases broadcast schedule
- RACER: Juncos reveals Maserati program for PWC
Mazda Road to Indy
- RACER: Jamin sets Indy Lights pace as MRTI Spring Training begins
- RACER: Askew, Team Pelfrey fastest in USF2000, Pro Mazda testing
- RACER: Lastochkin returns to Team Pelfrey for Pro Mazda campaign
- Motorsport: Ex-Stefan Wilson car among assets in KV auction
- Motorsport: Ricky Taylor tests Penske IndyCar
- NBC Sports: Newgarden completes busy day in Detroit
- NBC Sports: Butterball, Andretti Autosport extension is all gravy
- Motorsport: 2018 IndyCar details to be revealed “in next 30 days”
- RACER: IndyCar seeks international, domestic expansion
- RACER: IndyCar expects single aeroscreen in 2018
The Braking Point is produced and distributed by The Apex.
Every corner has at least one apex, but The Apex stands alone at the intersection of business and entertainment for the NTT IndyCar Series.