The Apex’s leaders return to The Braking Point to begin the month of February discussing the weekend’s season-opening Rolex 24 at Daytona.
After their in-depth conversation on all the details from the landmark event for the IMSA WeatherTech SportsCar Championship, Editor-in-Chief Aaron Durant and Executive Editor Ben Hinc inform you of the (lack of) Mazda Road to Indy news and (few) Verizon IndyCar Series headlines from the past week.
Later, JDC-Miller Motorsports team owner John Church joins Durant for a discussion about the team’s Prototype class debut with the new ORECA 07 at Daytona to end Episode 30, replacing the in-depth topic on The Braking Point’s fifth episode of 2017.[powerpress]
- 2017 Rolex 24 at Daytona Race Report
- The Apex: Taylor Brothers, Angelelli, Gordon Claim Rolex 24
- The Apex: Ford Takes GTLM Honors at Daytona
- NBC Sports: Bourdais’ win at Rolex 24 leads way for IndyCar drivers
- The Apex: 7-Eleven Back With Kanaan for 2017
- The Apex: Aleshin Confirmed for Return With SPM
The Braking Point is produced and distributed by The Apex.
Every corner has at least one apex, but The Apex stands alone at the intersection of business and entertainment for the NTT IndyCar Series.