29: Cadillac Opens New Era on Top
The Apex’s leaders Aaron Durant and Ben Hinc are back to discuss the week’s IMSA WeatherTech SportsCar Championship, Mazda Road to Indy and Verizon IndyCar Series news — plus another in-depth topic.
During this edition of The Braking Point, now in its 29th week, Durant and Hinc report on the first day of on-track action at the Rolex 24 at Daytona including how the grid looks for each of the four classes after qualifying took place on Thursday, Jan. 26.
Then, they discuss the headlines that came out of the series covered at The Apex before questioning how important auto shows and similar events are to the racing industry in the show’s fourth in-depth topic.[powerpress]
- The Apex: Race Report: 2017 Rolex 24 at Daytona
- The Apex: Action Express Sweeps Front Row at Daytona
- The Apex: Hand Leads Ford GT 1-2-3 in Rolex 24 Qualifying
- The Apex: Tequila Patrón ESM Reveals 2017 Liveries
- Sportscar365: Gidley Set for Return to Daytona
- Sportscar365: Corvette Reverts to Spare Chassis After Roar Fire
- Sportscar365: Starworks Still Working on LMP2 Entry
- Sportscar365: Four Full-Season PC Entires (sic) Confirmed for Final Year
- The Apex: K-PAX Returning With Three McLarens
Mazda Road to Indy
- RACER: Leading Edge announces 2017 plans
- RACER: Castro joins Newman Wachs
- The Apex: Fans Invited to Phoenix ‘Prix View’
- RACER: Phillips named AJ Foyt Racing’s technical director
The Braking Point is produced and distributed by The Apex.
Every corner has at least one apex, but The Apex stands alone at the intersection of business and entertainment for the NTT IndyCar Series.