For the 25th consecutive week, the official podcast of The Apex arrives with co-hosts Aaron Durant and Ben Hinc.
This week on The Braking Point, WeatherTech Championship headlines kick things off followed by a lone IndyCar topic and some silly season updates to take us into the new year.[powerpress]
- RACER: Nissan DPi breaks cover at Sebring
- Sportscar365: Lone Star Confirms Mercedes-AMG GT3 for Skeen, Knox
- Sportscar365: Alegra Confirms TPNAEC Program With Porsche 911 GT3 R
- The Apex: FOX Sports Unveils 2017 IMSA TV Schedule
- RACER: Kanaan to make Ford GT debut at Rolex 24
- Sportscar365: Sandberg Joins Change Racing for TPNAEC Races
- Sportscar365: Alex Job Confirms Audi TPNAEC Entry for Sweedler, Bell, Montecalvo
- Sportscar365: Beche Joins JDC-Miller for Rolex 24; Goikhberg Confirmed for Season
- Motorsport: Can Ganassi turn the IndyCar tide for Honda in 2017?
- RACER: KV Racing weighs its options
- RACER: Silly Season update for Dec. 21
The Braking Point is produced and distributed by The Apex.
Every corner has at least one apex, but The Apex stands alone at the intersection of business and entertainment for the NTT IndyCar Series.