The Apex’s official podcast is back for its 24th week in a row and the penultimate time of the 2016 calendar year.
Featured on The Braking Point this week is discussion surrounding the week’s IMSA WeatherTech SportsCar Championship and Mazda Road to Indy news as well as some fun banter over Grand Prix of Boston secrets that surfaced.[powerpress]
- Sportscar365: IMSA Releases 2017 Technical Regulations
- Sportscar365: PR1/Mathiasen Confirms Kimber-Smith, Gutierrez, Guasch
Mazda Road to Indy
- The Apex: Andretti, Steinbrenner Racing Bring Colton Herta to Indy Lights
- RACER: Team Pelfrey moves USF2000, Pro Mazda team to Indy
- NBC Sports: Dickerson primed for success with rare 2-year deal in place at NWR
- RACER: Dixon sees more sports cars in his future
- Motorsport: IndyCar analyzing cockpit deflectors
- RACER: Questions linger over Boston GP finances
- Motorsport: Pigot to return to Ed Carpenter Racing
The Braking Point is produced and distributed by The Apex.
Every corner has at least one apex, but The Apex stands alone at the intersection of business and entertainment for the NTT IndyCar Series.