The Braking Point podcast, now into its sixth month, returns for the 22nd consecutive week with an episode packed full of IMSA WeatherTech SportsCar Championship and Verizon IndyCar Series news.
This week, The Apex’s Editor-in-Chief Aaron Durant and Executive Editor Ben Hinc touch on the Cadillac DPi-V.R and their general thoughts on the early days of the Daytona Prototype international (DPi) era before getting into a pair of driver confirmations, a pair of racetrack-related items and plenty more.[powerpress]
- The Apex: Cadillac DPi-V.R Revealed
- Sportscar365: Rebellion Confirms NAEC Program; Jani, Buemi, Heidfeld for Rolex 24
- Sportscar365: Harvey Joins Visit Florida Racing in Management Role
- Sportscar365: Vanthoor, Werner Confirmed as Porsche GT Factory Drivers
- Sportscar365: Grasser Confirms Two-Car Rolex 24 Effort with Lamborghini
- The Apex: Sato, Andretti Team Up for 2017
- Motorsport: Rahal signs Servia and ace engineer for 2017
- RACER: INDYCAR: ISC approves $178m Phoenix upgrade
- Motorsport: New sponsor announced for IndyCar’s Texas race
- RACER: INDYCAR: Teams prepare for final test of 2016
- Motorsport: Cindric: Earlier Indy 500 start would encourage more NASCAR drivers
- Motorsport: IndyCar weekend formats set to change in 2017
- RACER: INDYCAR: Chilton returns to Ganassi
The Braking Point is produced and distributed by The Apex.
Every corner has at least one apex, but The Apex stands alone at the intersection of business and entertainment for the NTT IndyCar Series.