On The Apex’s first birthday, Aaron Durant and Ben Hinc hit The Braking Point for an 18th week in a row to go over everything that surfaced over the past week in the Verizon IndyCar Series and elsewhere.
With one big silly season question answered and more confirmations on the horizon, the available seat count in IndyCar is dwindling as the lengthy offseason marches on.[powerpress]
- The Apex: Paul Miller Makes No Changes for 2017
- The Apex: Hildebrand Confirmed for Full-Time Drive With ECR
- The Apex: Hinchcliffe Makes Semifinals on DWTS
- Motorsport: Daly to race for Foyt in 2017 IndyCar season
- RACER: INDYCAR: Jones lands second Coyne seat
The Braking Point is produced and distributed by The Apex.
Every corner has at least one apex, but The Apex stands alone at the intersection of business and entertainment for the NTT IndyCar Series.