The Apex’s official podcast kicks off the second full month of the Verizon IndyCar Series offseason by hosting its first guest.
After Aaron Durant and Ben Hinc offer their thoughts on the week’s headlines, RACER’s Marshall Pruett hits The Braking Point for a broad discussion which touches on both the IMSA WeatherTech SportsCar Championship and IndyCar.[powerpress]
- The Apex: Montoya Stays With Penske for 2017 Indianapolis 500
- RACER: INDYCAR: Sato set for Andretti
- The Apex: INDYCAR to Sanction MX-5 Cup Series
- Motorsport: IndyCar eyes northwest expansion for 2018, Mexico for ’19
- The Apex: Hinchcliffe Attains Perfect Score on Halloween With New Partner
The Braking Point is produced and distributed by The Apex.
Every corner has at least one apex, but The Apex stands alone at the intersection of business and entertainment for the NTT IndyCar Series.