For the 15th consecutive week, The Apex’s leaders return to The Braking Point to provide an auditory update of the latest confirmations, rumors and more throughout the Verizon IndyCar Series paddock.
A few dominoes have fallen but plenty remains to be discussed regarding what the IndyCar grid will look like next year with the 2017 Firestone Grand Prix of St. Petersburg still roughly five months out. Aaron Durant and Ben Hinc touch on it all in Episode 15.[powerpress]
- Motorsport: Penske puzzled by Ganassi’s Honda switch
- RACER: INDYCAR: Andretti confirms four cars for 2017
- NBC Sports: IndyCar returns to Gateway with Thursday Firestone test
- Motorsport: Gateway will create great IndyCar racing, says Rahal
- Motorsport: Hinchcliffe: Gateway return is huge for IndyCar
- The Apex: Hinchcliffe, Burgess Deliver Impressive Rumba on Latin Night
- RACER: INDYCAR: AJ Foyt Racing will switch to Chevy
- Motorsport: Sato considering options with Rahal, Andretti and Schmidt
- RACER: INDYCAR: Magnussen in frame at Andretti
- Motorsport: Magnussen: “Nothing to IndyCar rumours”
- RACER: INDYCAR: Hildebrand fighting for ECR drive
- NBC Sports: Sizing up IndyCar’s 2017 free agent pool: Pros and cons
The Braking Point is produced and distributed by The Apex.
Every corner has at least one apex, but The Apex stands alone at the intersection of business and entertainment for the NTT IndyCar Series.