It’s all headlines and some silly season talk on the 14th episode of The Braking Point.
This week, Aaron and Ben discuss Ganassi’s move to Honda, Tony Kanaan’s return to the team, James Hinchcliffe’s near-perfect performance on “Dancing With the Stars” and more before wrapping up with the latest silly season rumors.[powerpress]
- The Apex: Ganassi Announces Return to Honda Power
- The Apex: Kanaan, NTT DATA Back With Ganassi for 2017
- RACER: INDYCAR: Ganassi promises to help Honda teams
- Motorsport: No mass exodus from Honda after Ganassi switch
- RACER: INDYCAR: Eight drivers set for Gateway tire test
- Motorsport: Bourdais set to test for Coyne at Gateway
- Motorsport: Newgarden: First test with Penske was “a blast”
- Motorsport: Power says Newgarden was “obvious” choice for Penske
- The Apex: Hinchcliffe, Burgess Earn Highest Score With Memorable Tango
- RACER: INDYCAR: Schmidt plans to stay with Honda
- RACER: VIDEO: IndyCar Silly Season update for Oct. 10
The Braking Point is produced and distributed by The Apex.
Every corner has at least one apex, but The Apex stands alone at the intersection of business and entertainment for the NTT IndyCar Series.