16: Back to the Future With 2018 Indy Car
The 16th edition of The Braking Point podcast marks another episode without a race recap but with all the latest in Verizon IndyCar Series confirmations and rumors.
This week, The Apex’s leaders Aaron Durant and Ben Hinc give special attention to the future machines of IndyCar after details surfaced regarding how the Dallara IR-12 will be dressed in 2018.[powerpress]
- RACER: INDYCAR: Bourdais says Coyne won’t be underdog
- The Apex: Serralles Set for Sebring Test With Andretti Autosport
- RACER: INDYCAR: DW12 extended four more years
- RACER: INDYCAR: Champ Car-style bodywork set for 2018
- Motorsport: Schmidt confirms Aleshin’s return in 2017
- Motorsport: Kanaan: “We’re going to raise the bar for Honda”
- The Apex: Hinchcliffe, Burgess Earn Top Marks for Jitterbug and Waltz
- RACER: INDYCAR: Schmidt third car doubtful
- Motorsport: Munoz: Foyt drive “the clearest choice, but nothing is signed”
The Braking Point is produced and distributed by The Apex.
Every corner has at least one apex, but The Apex stands alone at the intersection of business and entertainment for the NTT IndyCar Series.