For the ninth week in succession, The Braking Point podcast returns to quickly and easily get you up to speed on the latest in racing, complementing The Apex’s coverage in an audio format.
Aaron Durant and Ben Hinc go back over the Scott Dixon-dominated weekend in New York for the Verizon IndyCar Series at the 2016 INDYCAR Grand Prix at The Glen before discussing the massive amount of silly season material that surfaced throughout the weekend.[powerpress]
2016 INDYCAR Grand Prix at The Glen
- The Apex: Race Report: 2016 INDYCAR Grand Prix at The Glen
- The Apex: Dixon Completes Perfect Weekend at Watkins Glen
- The Apex: Hinchcliffe, Team Penalized for Domed Skid Violation
- The Apex: PFC Named 2017 IndyCar Brake Supplier
- The Apex: Hinc: A Road Course Future for IndyCar?
- RACER: INDYCAR: Bourdais to sign with Coyne for ’17
- Motorsport: Coyne admits Bourdais “on the list” for 2017
- Indianapolis Star: Cavin: Word of Bourdais deal spurs silly season talk
- Motorsport: Carpenter “doing everything” to keep Newgarden
- RACER: INDYCAR: Andretti working to keep Munoz
- RACER: INDYCAR: Newgarden to Andretti?
- RACER: INDYCAR: Honda after Ganassi
- RACER: INDYCAR: Miller and Pruett’s silly season update
This Weekend in Racing
- Mazda Road to Indy Season Finale at Mazda Raceway Laguna Seca
The Braking Point is produced and distributed by The Apex.
Every corner has at least one apex, but The Apex stands alone at the intersection of business and entertainment for the NTT IndyCar Series.