Without a race to recap, it’s all headlines for the 12th installment of The Braking Point followed by a look ahead to this weekend in racing.
This week, Aaron and Ben review the top Verizon IndyCar Series stories from the last seven days, check in on the latest silly season rumblings and preview the IMSA WeatherTech SportsCar Championship’s season finale at Road Atlanta.[powerpress]
- RACER: INDYCAR: Pagenaud opts for No. 1 in 2017
- IndyStar: IndyCar Series viewership down from 2015
- The Apex: Hinchcliffe, Burgess Advance to Week 4
- Motorsport: Honda: “IndyCar’s 2018 engine-led formula is attractive”
- Las Vegas Review-Journal: Paralyzed Henderson resident Sam Schmidt to receive nation’s first license to drive semi-autonomous car
- Motorsport: Firestone and IndyCar to meet over tire regs shakeup
- RACER: MILLER: IndyCar’s waiting room
- RACER: INDYCAR: Changes ahead for KVSH?
- Motorsport: Schmidt considers three-car entry, endorses Honda
- RACER: INDYCAR: Ganassi engineer tipped for Andretti
- Motorsport: “If Newgarden joins Penske and Ganassi switches to Honda…”
This Weekend in Racing
The Braking Point is produced and distributed by The Apex.
Every corner has at least one apex, but The Apex stands alone at the intersection of business and entertainment for the NTT IndyCar Series.