11: Sonoma Finale Gives Way to Silly Season
Aaron Durant and Ben Hinc return to The Braking Point to recap a Verizon IndyCar Series race for the final time of the 2016 calendar year.
This week, it’s the GoPro Grand Prix of Sonoma that’s discussed as the official podcast of The Apex turns 11 weeks old. After wrapping up the final IndyCar race recap until March 2017, Aaron and Ben turn their attention to all the latest in silly season news.[powerpress]
2016 GoPro Grand Prix of Sonoma
- The Apex: Race Report: 2016 GoPro Grand Prix of Sonoma
- The Apex: Pagenaud Wins, Secures First Title at Sonoma
- The Apex: INDYCAR Freezes Development, Confirms Universal Aero Kit for 2018
- RACER: INDYCAR: Pratt & Miller won’t bid on ’18 aero
- The Apex: Penske, Menards Extend Pagenaud Partnership Into 2017
- The Apex: Hunter-Reay, DHL Sign With Andretti Through 2020
- The Apex: Hinchcliffe Impresses With Second ‘Dancing With the Stars’ Performance
- Motorsport: Kimball to remain at Ganassi for 2017
- RACER: INDYCAR: Chevy not listening to Ganassi rumors
- RACER: INDYCAR: Rossi nears three-year Andretti extension
- RACER: INDYCAR: Newgarden to wave the flag at Penske
The Braking Point is produced and distributed by The Apex.
Every corner has at least one apex, but The Apex stands alone at the intersection of business and entertainment for the NTT IndyCar Series.