The Apex’s official podcast, The Braking Point, turns 10 weeks old.
This time around, Editor in Chief Aaron Durant and Executive Editor Ben Hinc discuss the finale weekend for the Mazda Road to Indy presented by Cooper Tires and fill you in on the latest in Verizon IndyCar Series news before preparing you for a big weekend of racing.
2016 Mazda Road to Indy Finale at Laguna Seca
- The Apex: Franzoni Claims Flag-to-Flag Victory in USF2000 Race 1
- The Apex: Martin Claims Championship as Franzoni Wins Race 2
- The Apex: O’Ward Dominates Race 1 at Laguna Seca
- The Apex: Dapero Takes First Career Victory at Laguna Seca
- The Apex: Telitz Wins Race, Championship at Laguna Seca
- The Apex: Kaiser Wins, Jones Takes Points Lead at Laguna Seca
- The Apex: Jones Takes Indy Lights Title as Veach Wins
- The Apex: Power Cleared to Return to Cockpit
- The Apex: INDYCAR Reveals 2017 Testing Regulations
- Motorsport: Next-gen IndyCar should have a closed cockpit
- RACER: INDYCAR: Hunter-Reay tops Sonoma test
- RACER: INDYCAR: Veach leads rookies at Sonoma test
- Motorsport: Kanaan set for another season at Ganassi
- RACER: INDYCAR: Schmidt working on third car for 2017
- RACER: INDYCAR: Ganassi wants multi-year Chilton deal
- RACER: INDYCAR: Carlin edging closer to race program
- The Apex: IMSA Reveals BoP Updates for COTA
This Weekend in Racing
- 2016 GoPro Grand Prix of Sonoma
- Pirelli World Challenge at Sonoma
- 2016 Lone Star Le Mans
The Braking Point is produced and distributed by The Apex.
Every corner has at least one apex, but The Apex stands alone at the intersection of business and entertainment for the NTT IndyCar Series.