8: Rahal Wins Thriller in Texas
Aaron Durant and Ben Hinc, the leaders of The Apex, are back for the eighth week in succession to discuss the week’s biggest news regarding the forms of racing covered on the website.
On Episode 8, Durant and Hinc recap not one but two races from this past weekend, discuss the latest racing news including the 2017 Verizon IndyCar Series schedule and get you up to speed on the racing set to take place this weekend.[powerpress]
2016 Firestone 600
- The Apex: Race Report: Firestone 600
- The Apex: Last-Lap Pass Grants Rahal Victory in Texas
2016 Michelin GT Challenge
- The Apex: Race Report: 2016 Michelin GT Challenge
- The Apex: Corvette Wins From Pole at VIR
- The Apex: 2017 Verizon IndyCar Series Schedule Unveiled
- The Apex: Watkins Glen on IndyCar Schedule Through 2018
- The Apex: IndyCar Confirmed for Return to Gateway
- The Apex: Hinchcliffe to Appear on ‘Dancing With the Stars’
- RACER: INDYCAR: Negrao, Urrutia, Veach set for Sonoma test
- RACER: INDYCAR: Enerson returns for final two races
This Weekend in Racing
The Braking Point is produced and distributed by The Apex.
Every corner has at least one apex, but The Apex stands alone at the intersection of business and entertainment for the NTT IndyCar Series.