Aaron Durant and Ben Hinc are back for the seventh edition of The Braking Point podcast.
This time around, the leaders of The Apex tell you all about this past weekend’s ABC Supply 500 at Pocono Raceway, get you up to speed on the latest around the Verizon IndyCar Series and prepare you for the two races coming up this weekend.[powerpress]
2016 ABC Supply 500
- The Apex: Chevrolet Takes Manufacturers’ Points Lead to Pocono
- RACER: INDYCAR: hhgregg extends sponsorship deal with Andretti
- Motorsport: Penske: 2017 driver choice based on “longterm” prospects
- RACER: SCCA: Walker resigns as Pro Racing president
- RACER: INDYCAR: Series return for Walker?
- Motorsport: Juncos unlikely to enter IndyCar full-time in 2017
This Weekend in Racing
- 2016 Firestone 600
- 2016 Michelin GT Challenge
The Braking Point is produced and distributed by The Apex.
Every corner has at least one apex, but The Apex stands alone at the intersection of business and entertainment for the NTT IndyCar Series.