For the sixth consecutive week, The Braking Point podcast returns to grant you an easy update of the last week in racing.
On Episode 6, Editor in Chief Aaron Durant and Executive Editor Ben Hinc go over the highlights of the Pirelli World Challenge weekend in Utah, discuss major IndyCar headlines and prepare you for this weekend’s ABC Supply 500 at Pocono Raceway.
Pirelli World Challenge at Utah Motorsports Campus
- The Apex: Heitkotter Leads Flag to Flag to Win Utah Race 1
- The Apex: Mantella Dominates First GTS Race in Utah
- The Apex: Heckert Victorious in GTS Race 2
- The Apex: Heitkotter Sweeps Utah Weekend
- The Apex: Calvert Porsche Sweeps SprintX Races in Utah
- RACER: INDYCAR: Power, Daly fastest at Watkins Glen test
- The Apex: Hunter-Reay: ‘It’s a Completely Different Racetrack’
- The Apex: Rahal Hopeful About Passing, Future at Watkins Glen
- The Apex: Hinchcliffe: ‘It’s Nice to Be on a Smooth Racetrack’
- Motorsport: Dixon: IndyCar suits me over “crazy” tech of F1
- RACER: INDYCAR: The real reasons for aero kit dismissal
- NBC Sports: Juan Pablo Montoya hopes Pocono can get him back on the right track
- The Apex: Pocono on IndyCar Schedule Through 2018
This Weekend in Racing
- The Apex: Race Report: 2016 ABC Supply 500
The Braking Point is produced and distributed by The Apex.
Every corner has at least one apex, but The Apex stands alone at the intersection of business and entertainment for the NTT IndyCar Series.