5: Action Express Sweeps Road America
The fifth episode of The Braking Point podcast marks the show’s first detailed dive into the world of sports car racing following this past weekend’s IMSA WeatherTech SportsCar Championship round at Road America.
This week, Editor in Chief Aaron Durant tells about the exciting finish to the Continental Tire Road Race Showcase while Executive Editor Ben Hinc fills us in on the latest around the Verizon IndyCar Series.[powerpress]
Continental Tire Road Race Showcase
- The Apex: Race Report: 2016 Continental Tire Road Race Showcase
- The Apex: Milner Makes Last Lap Pass to Win at Road America
- The Apex: Cameron Leads Action Express 1-2 at Road America
- RACER: Bryan Clauson: 1989–2016
- The Apex: 15 Drivers Turn Laps at Pocono Test
- NBC Sports: IndyCar prepares for return to Watkins Glen with big test Thursday
- RACER: INDYCAR: Rossi has F1 and IndyCar offers for 2017
- The Apex: Mid-Ohio Garners Record IndyCar Cable Viewership
- NBC Sports: Newgarden mulls NASCAR race, sees more Indy 500 crossover drivers
This Weekend in Racing
- The Apex: SprintX Grid Grows for Utah
The Braking Point is produced and distributed by The Apex.
Every corner has at least one apex, but The Apex stands alone at the intersection of business and entertainment for the NTT IndyCar Series.