4: Title Rivals Clash at Mid-Ohio
Aaron Durant and Ben Hinc are back for the fourth episode of The Braking Point podcast focusing on the Verizon IndyCar Series and dabbling in the IMSA WeatherTech SportsCar Championship.
This week, the leaders of The Apex recap the Honda Indy 200 at Mid-Ohio, review the latest IndyCar silly season headlines, ponder what Mark Miles has in store for the series’ schedule, discuss what Target leaving means for IndyCar and look ahead to this weekend in racing.[powerpress]
Honda Indy 200
- The Apex: Race Report: 2016 Honda Indy 200
- Beyond the Flag: 2016 Honda Indy 200 Analysis: 3 Things We Learned
- The Apex: Dixon: ‘I Should Have Known Better’
- RACER: INDYCAR: Daly weighing options for ’17
- RACER: INDYCAR: Munoz wants to return amid blurry future
- RACER: INDYCAR: Schmidt expects both drivers back in ’17
- Motorsport: Penske hopes to retain current IndyCar lineup for 2017
- Motorsport: Carlin aims for IndyCar “when we can do it right”
- RACER: INDYCAR: Gateway set to join 2017 race slate
- The Apex: Durant: Target Exit Ends Era, Emphasizes Current One
- Motorsport: Penske waiting for right sportscar prototype opportunity
This Weekend in Racing
The Braking Point is produced and distributed by The Apex.
Every corner has at least one apex, but The Apex stands alone at the intersection of business and entertainment for the NTT IndyCar Series.