The third episode of The Braking Point welcomes back co-host Aaron Durant to discuss a week that was dominated by headlines regarding rookies in the Verizon IndyCar Series.
This week, Aaron chimes in on some headlines Ben covered in Episode 2, the guys discuss Verizon IndyCar Series news and notes and they take a look at the weekend ahead at the Mid-Ohio Sports Car Course.
- The Apex: Enerson Joins Coyne for IndyCar Debut at Mid-Ohio
- Motorsport: Schmidt Peterson files lawsuit against Enerson
- RACER: Dixon tops meaningful Mid-Ohio test
- Motorsport: Rosenqvist “ready to move up,” says Ganassi’s Mike Hull
- Motorsport: Harvey test crash puts SPM race deal in jeopardy
- RACER: George is Hulman & Co. board chairman
This Weekend in Racing
The Braking Point is produced and distributed by The Apex.